In recent years, Taiwan‘s urban-rural gap continues to widen and children residing in remote areas lack the access to decent learning environment. With the arrival of the digital age, the importance of lifelong learning in digital technology has been emphasized. In order to ensure the diversity and fairness of education quality, FET uses its core business capabilities to respond to UN SDGs Quality Education (SDG 4) and Reduce Inequality (SDG 10) in order to improve the overall quality of education for children in Taiwan, and continue to improve social inequality. Launching the “Revolutionize Education, Spread Love Far” project, FET focuses on the development of a series of activities on bridging the urban-rural educational gap via digital technology to improve the quality of education and social inequality.
Revolutionize Education, Spread Love Far
- A total of 588,704 students participated in the FET mission
- Organized a total of 26 courses, with a total of 2,523 participants
- 2021 downloads for Teachers' Guide Reached 11,941 potential customers
- 12 volunteers participated in activities to interact with school teachers and students
- Reached about 50 students and teachers
Digital experience education
- 16 activity sessions
- Reached a total of 734 elementary school teachers, schoolchildren, external lecturers, teaching assistants and staff.
Publishing Charity General Science Textbooks
- 995 books were donated to 115 rural area digital learning centers and 45 elementary schools
2021 International Green and Smart Mobility Forum
- 6 online lectures and 1 live seminar was held
- Reached 71,771 potential customers