Through the connection of online and offline platforms, FET extends the care to social issues and stakeholders, including rural health care, local care, child protection, migrant care, etc., in response to UN SDGs to eradicate poverty (SDG 1) as well as health and well-being (SDG 3). In 2020, FET built the country's first 5G remote diagnosis and treatment facility in Taitung County and formulated the first 5G diabetes continuous medical care service in New Taipei City. We organized the "Enjoy a Thin Life and Weight Loss Competition" combined with public welfare, with every kilogram lost, NT$ 100 will be donated towards purchasing glucose meter to donate to the Taitung County Government. We organized the One Kilogram charity employee donation activity in cooperation with all the stores in the nation and friDay Shopping to invite employees to donate supplies to the local charity groups in need during their travel itinerary. We also organized the "Caring for the Family, Spread Love Far" charity fundraising activities that have been on-going for 14 years to raise funds for disadvantaged groups and children, and improve their health care, living environment and basic needs.
FET supported the home learning during the pandemic outbreak
In response to the government's Learning Never Stops policy, FET is committed to providing the economically disadvantaged and rural children with the support and continuous learning they need amid the COVID-19 pandemic. So far, FET has donated 35,000 prepaid cards with unlimited data usage to the Ministry of Education for the economically disadvantaged children, 200 tablets to Hualien County Government for students in need, and 30 WiFi routers and 50 prepaid cards with unlimited data usage to Teach For Taiwan (TFT) for rural children.In addition, FET's long-term partner, PaGamO, offers online learning programs by providing academic lessons to students who cannot go to school. FET also provides free learning material about digital literacy and technology to allow students to learn and use.
- Nearly 300 employees enthusiastically participated in the weight loss competition. FET employees lost a total of 991 kgs and donated 40 communication type (NB-IoT) glucose meters
- 36 volunteers participated in the event and interacted with 27 elders from Taitung Binmao Cultural and Health Facility
"Caring for the Family, Spread Love Far" Charity Event
- A total of 4,000 people purchased the Happiness Bags, 805 people donated to 380 SMS, and a total of NT$ 1,362,160 was raised
- 3,500 store employees participated
Immigrant Care Program
- Sent Chinese learning materials to 600 Indonesian migrant workers
- Organized online courses and a total of 500 migrant workers participated